Sample Operation Manager Resume
This sample operation manager resume will give you a quickstart on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample operation manager resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample operation manager resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skillsets efficiently.
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Materials Management specialized with wide experience in utilizing inventive, high-tech ideas to decrease costs and enhance efficiency. Communicative, results-oriented.
Basic Strengths :
- Inventory Control
- Cost Containment and Reduction
- Production Project Management
- Staff Development & Leadership
- Vendor Consolidation
- Vendor & Client Relations
- Conflict Resolution
- Supplier Sourcing & Analysis
- Contracts & Pricing
- Competitive Bidding and Trade
Wok Experience :
Icon Co., St. Beasley, Minnesota
Supplier of modern, varied communications and documentation services to legal, financial and business clients.
Production Specialist / Materials Management/ Purchaser (1999 to Present)
- Discussed with dealers on the print job costing.
- Handled jobs, from create, purchase orders, to proof, ship and billing.
- Managed eight inner accounts, making sure quality and effectiveness of business card, stationery & wrapper print jobs.
- Handled a 200- thing inventory for prospect achievement, for clients e.g. McDonalds, Cendant Co., & Avis.
- Teamed up with the Print Store on fresh account arrangement/processing /inventory.
- Performed directly with Pre-Press, Production, Estimating, Typesetting, Innovative and Selling departments to make sure customer fulfillment.
- Performed as Contact point for preferred accounts, contributed in a product marketing, advertising and production.
- Directed a concluding point installation that reduced reprint proportion from 2 percent to below .5 percent in a one month.
- Taught customer service, buying and satisfied staff for the Icon’s Boston branch – up and operating in one month.
Barrett Productions Ltd., St. Paul, Minnesota
Supplier of the business solutions, varying from furnitures, to modern communications systems.
Office Furniture Purchaser / Furniture (used) Warehouse Supervisor (1996 to 1999)
- Brought fresh and second-hand furniture for resale to industry and the government offices.
- Managed record for more than 100 new furniture units and over 300 used furniture units.
- Renewed Used Furniture region, including buying, renovation, retailing exhibition and resale.
Sales Consultant (1991 to 1996)
- Handled inventory buying/manage of office materials, involving deal show turnout/buying.
- Worked as link with customers, and vendors, sales, warehousing, accounting, marketing, and service depts.
- Conferred with the walk-in clients to discover and know their purchasing requirements; handled operations as required.
Other Professional Achievements :
Honored for Barrett CARE Award 10 times; achieved it 5 times.
Professional Progress :
- Contributed in a ISO9001 Certification Course
- Full Quality Network Course Training
- Tech Proficiency: PC & AS/400s, Microsoft Office suit, Lotus Notes, Internet savvy, and Publisher.