William D. Koch
1502 Holt Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33410
Experienced executive seeking position with any field of qualification. Superb knowledge of personnel, program, and project management. Able to understand complex operations across industries from finance to engineering. Use outstanding interpersonal communications to lead teams and ensure customer retention and referrals.
· Founded and directed a successful consulting firm responsible for writing over 200 business plans and securing $300 million+ in funding.
· Successfully led all manufacturing and engineering operations for an international aerospace corporation.
· Provided engineering consultation for utility and transportation projects.
· Founded a commercial financial organization which provided day trading services of client and personal funds.
· Used advanced management ability to develop and negotiate contracts, cost reductions, budgets, critical analysis and problem resolution.
Program and Project Management
· Designed, developed and implemented business plans for engineering firms, cost capital budgets, and materials/resource plans.
· Administrated over 60 engineering professionals to complete projects ahead of schedule and within budget.
· Utilized technical education to lead mechanical and construction engineering projects.
President – FMC Partners
Senior Contracts Administrator – ACC Communications
Engineering Administration – EMP Aerospace Corporation
Manager of Engineering Administration – ECM Group
Principal Engineer – STD Services, Inc.
Project Engineer – ILY Engineering
MBA, Finance, University of New York
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania