Joe S. Morgan
1939 Blair Court
Milan, CO 63566
Hardworking and accurate contracts management specialist with a proven ability to negotiate and guarantee accuracy in contracts and bids. Excellent communicatior and negotiator.
• Prepared successful multi-million dollar government bids.
• Conducted over 100 random audits to verify contract compliance
• Developed post-audit corrective plans with contractors
• Able to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Computer proficient in several software applications
• Analyzed and proposed budgets for hundreds of contracts.
• Evaluated and determined competitive bids.
• Communicated contractors on a daily basis.
• Performed cost and price analysis and prepared delivery schedules.
• Successful project management expertise able to take projects from bid to completion.
• Implemented reorganization of general construction contracts.
• Wrote monthly newsletter for information and advertising.
• Financial Management
• Created accurate, weekly, monthly and annual budgets.
• Generated accurate weekly, monthly and annual budgets.
• Provided accurate payroll services.
• Resolved billing discrepancies.
• Developed and maintained accurate personnel budgets and schedules.
• Effectively maintained a records management system.
• Coordinated international travel schedules.
• Provided daily administrative support and management.
Professional Work History
Fantastic Sams, Denver, CO
2001 – 2002
Kindercare Learning Center, Denver, CO
1997 – 2001
City of Denver, Denver, CO
1994 – 1997
Franklin Ford, Denver, CO
DFC, LLC, Denver, CO
1988 – 1994
Praxton Flooring, Denver, CO
1985 – 1988
University of Colorado
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Minor: Finance
Incoming search terms:
- contract specialist government resume
- Government Contract Sample Resume
- GOVERNMENT CONTRACT SPECIALIST SAMPLE RESUME FOR GS7-11
- Resume for Contract Specialist Government