Darleen B. Hannan
1029 Linda Street
Eagleville, PA 19403
· Expert sales professional with management expertise. Able to lead brand management, distribution, business development and strategic planning.
· Regularly beat sales quotas and objectives.
· Recognized for excellence in sales and brand management.
· Vast experience with delivery operations for large corporations.
· Dynamic leader with expertise in personnel development.
# 1 Regional Sales for Soft Drinks
# 1 Regional Home Goods Salesperson
# 1 Top District Manager
Park Enterprises of Eagleville
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER – Eagleville, PA (2002-Present)
Led distribution department operations. Oversaw all personnel recruitment and training. Assisted with budget forecasting.
· Managed a $4 million annual operating budget.
· Led effort to exceed sales objectives.
· Streamlined business operations which reduced costs by 35%.
AREA COLD DRINK SALES MANAGER – Eagleville, PA (2001-2002)
Managed twenty sales representatives across three territories. Oversaw daily operations for vending equipment sales, bottle sales, and fountain sales.
· Optimized sales through innovative sales strategy.
· Consistently beat sales objectives.
· Introduced promotional strategies which increased sales by 10%.
DIRECTOR OF ALLIED BRANDS – Eagleville, PA (2000-2001)
Executed brand management and promotional strategies. Generated accurate sales forecasts.
· Led launch of bottled water product in urban market.
· Directed new product launches within saturated markets.
· Created employee incentive program which increased sales 45%
REGION SALES MANAGER/HOME MARKET – Eagleville, PA (1997-2000)
Directed a sales team of twenty. Led pre-sell sales for specific target market. Provided sales profesional training. Represented company in union relations.
· Highest sales record for three years.
· Introduced strategy which improved sales by 10%
REGION SALES MANAGER/IMMEDIATE CONSUMPTION – Eagleville, PA (1995-1997)
Oversaw sales team. Prepared and presented customized proposals. Scheduled routing for five territories.
· Recognized as Sales Manager of the Year.
· Beat company sales record.
· Improved relations with existing customers
AREA DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Eagleville, PA (1993-1994)
Led sales for the vending and education markets. Chaired strategic planning meetings. Supervised daily operations.
· Recognized fas sales leader in territory history.
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER – Eagleville, PA (1991-1993)
Oversaw district sales and marketing.
· Managed business development for 100 stores.
· Trained and supervised 15+ sales representatives
WAREHOUSE/ROUTE SUPERVISOR – Eagleville, PA (1988-1991)
Supervised warehouse personnel and delivery staff. Directed truck packing.
· Performed inventory management.
· Forecasted inventory needs through sales trend analysis.
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Eagleville, PA (1984-1988)
Led territory sales. Assisted in merchandising.
· Cultivated customer relationships using excellent customer service.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (1995)
EAGLEVILLE COLLEGE – Eagleville, PA
GPA: 3.81; Graduated with High Honors