1298 Perkins Street
Boise, ID 99345
Community Education Representative / General Manager / Medical Social Worker
· Professional experience includes proven ability to interact well with patients, family members, and hospice staff.
· Recruited to overhaul a hospice center and return it to profitability. Turned center around in one year by reducing equipment and labor costs and negotiating new contracts.
· M.S. and Licensing in Social Work.
· Communicate well with all medical staff, social care workers, and legal personnel.
Areas of expertise include:
· Cold calling to secure new accounts
· Managing existing accounts
· Developing sales plans
· Cultivating client relationships
· Problem resolution
· Healthcare referrals
· Leading sales meetings
· Hiring and training staff
· Employee motivation
· Employee assessments
· Assisting in regulation compliance
· Training presentations
NIELSEN HEALTHCARE – Boise, ID
2000 to Present
Charged with improving operations and financially unviable, non-compliant hospice facility.
· Brought office into compliance through standardizing operations and training staff.
· Increased profitability, while simultaneously cutting costs.
· Decreased employee turnover by 25% through use of employee suggestion meetings.
· Secured new contracts and improved sales department training.
Community Education Representative – Boise, ID
Managed the Northern Idaho region for hospice service sales. Negotiated contracts with hospitals and nursing homes.
· Consistently achieved 150% of quotas.
· Cultivated relationships with five physicians and secured contracts with Twin Falls General Hospital.
· Increased in-service training sessions in hospitals by 25%.
Social Worker, Boise, ID
Conducted psychosocial assessments of patients and theirfamily members.
· Led medicare compliance and improved data storage.
HOSPICE CARE PROVIDES – Boise, ID
1999 to 2000
Hired to grown hospice company from scratch.
BOISE HEALTH AND REHAB – Boise, ID
1998 to 1999
Director of Social Services
Directed all recreational activities for 140 nursing home residents.
CHILDREN’S PROTECTIVE SERVICES – Boise, ID
1993 to 1995
Child Protective Specialist I & II
Oversaw 120+ cases of reported abuse each month. Worked with adolescents in state custody.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
IDAHO STATE UNIVERSITY – Pocatello, ID
Master of Social Work – 1998
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON – MAIN CAMPUS – Houston, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Minor in Sociology – 1993
General Manager Training
Hospice Pre-Survey Seminar
Strategic Sales Training
IDAHO STATE BOARD OF SOCIAL WORK EXAMINERS – Boise, ID
Licensed Master of Social Work
click here to General Manager (Hospice) in word
Incoming search terms:
- example of a cover letter hospice social worker
- hospice social work job resume
- hospice social worker job duties for resume
- sample resume to work in hospice
- samples of hospice marketers resume