Mary R. Domingo
3525 Marietta Street
Vallego, CA 95490
Experienced manager with expertise in the manufacturing industry.
• Scheduling • Resource Allocation
• Planning and Control • New Product Introduction
• Systems • Cost Reduction
• Total Quality Management • Team Building
EM Manufacturing, Inc, Vallego, CA
1996 – Present
Master Scheduler/Production Control Manager
Company manufactures printed circuit board assemblies.
• Oversee all schedule for $200 million annual operation.
• Use materials replenishment system (MRP) to stock and order materials.
• Conduct regular meetings to resolve delivery issues.
• Establish procedures for production and testing.
• Improved communications between management and labor.
• Improved efficiency to ensure 99% on-time-delivery.
Valley Manufacturing, Vallego, Ca
1994 – 1996
Oversaw personnel and operations to approve products in a built-to-order facility.
• Streamlined procurement to support manufacturing.
• Developed a purchasing program to eliminate redundancies in production operations.
• Generated reports which improved response time.
MTD Manufacturing, Vallego, CA
1988 – 1994
Production Control Manager
Managed 30 employees and the production schedules multi-site manufacturing facility.
• Used efficiencies to achieve 98% accuracy rate.
• Established a prototype process to improve new products.
HRP International, Vallego, CA
1985 – 1988
Scheduled top level assemblies and associated options.
University of California
Bachelor of Arts, Business Management
U.S. Navy, Honorable Discharge