Ralph T. Silver
2684 Mill Street
Gaffney, SC 29430
• Hard-working, goal-driven manger with the ability to set and meet ambitious objectives.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills–good listener who analyzes information and makes sound decisions.
• Team leader and motivator.
• Able to work under pressure and perform well in high-pressure situations.
• Plant Operations • Plant Maintenance
• Employee Development • Budgeting
• Procurement • Staff Scheduling
• Contract Negotiation • Safety
• Complaint Resolution • Legal Compliance
• Water Quality
Gaffney Water Operations, Gaffney, SC
1977 – Present
• Responsible for producing water to serve residential, commercial, and industrial customers across ten counties.
• Oversee 15 employees in operation and maintenance of water treatment plant, storage tanks, and pumping stations.
• Reduced manpower while improving reliability of system.
• Provided oversight of construction of new water treatment facility.
• Saved $50K annually through agresssive contract negotiations and bidding chemical prices.
• Implemented use of computers to monitor equipment and sample results.
• Involved with all major issues affecting company.
• Aided operations during relocation.
• Achieved state compliance.
Dave’s Stop and Shop, Gaffney, SC
1976 – 1977
Brenda’s Bakery, Gaffney, SC
1968 – 1976
MAINTENANCE / DRIVER / BAKER
American Water Works Association – SC branch
Water Works Operator Association
Education / Continuing Education
Quality Management Skills/Quality Advantage Skills
Basics of Supervision
Intro to Windows 95
Intro to Computers
Water Treatment Seminars
Control Valve Training
South Carolina Technical School
B.A., Graduate, Refrigeration/Air Conditioning
Click here to Production Manager (Utility) in word