Ben V. Alexander
3645 Matthews Street
Hanover, IL 61041
A hardworking, results-focused Program Manager with advanced knowledge of information technology across industries. Combine successful team building capabilities and excellent technical, communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Manufacturing Operations • Continuous Process Improvement
• International Partnerships • Strategic Planning
• Business Analysis • Customer Relationship Management
• Financial Analysis • Personel Development
• Product Development • Manufacturing Operations
• Implemented and managed program to ensure customer and OEM satisfaction. Tracked equipment and resources.
• Recognized for excellent customer relationships. Cultivated customer relationships which increased revenues 85%.
• Improved practices and procedures throughout manufacturing area to increase mean time between failures, system availability, and on-time shipments.
HANOVER MECHANICAL, Hanover, IL
2000 – Present
NOVELLUS PROGRAM MANAGER
Semiconductor services group with 500 employees throughout the Europe and North America.
• Manage operations and manufacturing personnel. Hire, train and schedule operations and employees.
• Developed strong customer relationships which increased service calls by 200%.
• Established accounts with key suppliers to provide non-proprietary parts, which improved profit margin by 40%.
• Implemented new response time policy which cut average response time by 25%.
HABIL, Hanover, IL
1993 – 2000
TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER
Large organization which provides equipment leasing and financing services to venture capital backed companies
• Completely responsible for all manufacturing and remanufacturing operations.
• Cross trained employees to work without supervision which reduced manufacturing cycle times by 25%.
• Improved employee morale which reduced manufacturing time by 30%.
NOVARTIS CORPORATION, Hanover, IL
1987 – 1993
Supplier of manufacturing systems employing over 2000 people around the globe.
• Responsible for 200 personnel and all manufacturing activities.
• Developed incentive programs which reduced ineffeciencies and errors.
• Achieved 100% on-time delivery rate.
• Provided training on workmanship standards that met production and shipment goals.
Education / Training
Completed courses in: Conflict Management,Time Management, Problem Solving/ Decision Making, Strategic Management, Project Management, Concept I Operation and Maintenance, Resource Management and Financial Performance, and Clean Room Training.
Proficient in – Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint
Click here to Program Manager (IT) in word