Susan J. Soto
2283 Forest Avenue
New York, NY 10004
Health Advocacy ~ Community Outreach ~ Public Awareness ~ Relationship Building
Dynamic professional with proven track record of success in program management, project implementation, and community outreach. Adept at leading public outreach initiatives which serve diverse communities.
Key Qualifications include:
Employee and Volunteer Training
Proficient in Microsoft Office, QuattroPro, Access, FileMaker Pro
Bachelor of Science in Psychology – 1998
Generic Alliance, New York, NY
Regular promotion to increasingly responsible positions.
Outreach Program Manager
Direct outreach program activities for an international health organization.
Help create health policy issues and promote education to policymakers.
· Community Partnerships: Successfully leadership efforts led to improved communication and stronger relationships between local and national partners.
· Community Outreach: Increased the level of participation of minorities through consistent education and meaningful outreach activities.
· Relationship Building: Developed presentations which spurred support.
· Public Relations: Improved company’s image in communities through workshops and forums.
Actuate System, Inc. (formerly Pettison Information Technology), New York, NY
Quality Control Consultant
Conducted coordination of operations at multiple medical facilities nationwide. Supervised and trained over 300 personnel.
· Project Coordination: Investigated databases of more than 400K patient records to screen for duplications.
· Problem-Solving: Improved accuracy of records by 85%.
· Technical Writing: Wrote manual which was used to train staff.
Booz, Allen & Hamilton, Inc., Jersey City, NJ
· Data evaluation: Centralized date for information portal.
Rutgers University – Neuroscience Lab, Piscataway, NJ
Rutgers School of Medicine – Pharmacology Department, New Brunswick, NJ
Counseling: Volunteer, CONTACT, a crisis hotline.
Support: Provide cleaning services for women’s crisis center.
Click here to Program Manager (Nonprofit) in word