Louie M. Lapointe
1270 Twin House Lane
Jerico Springs, MO 64756
Program Manager with expertise in IT and the semiconductor industry. Proven ability to lead teams using excellent technical, communication, presentation, and customer service skills. Creative problem solver able to resolve disputes and cultivate lasting relationships with vendors and customers.
Manufacturing Operations • Global Partnerships
Strategic Planning • Customer Relationship Management
Financial Analysis • Product Development
• Introduced service to Asian market and quickly became industry leader. Implemented and managed programto ensure customer satisfaction. Tracked equipment, resources and employee productivity.
• Cultivated profitable client relationships which increased revenues 90% over three years.
• Increased revenues by 700% through improved manufacturing processes. Improved repair times to reduce failures, down time, and discrepancies.
FANNING MECHANICAL, Jerico Springs, MO
2000 – Present
Oversee operations and personnel for large manufacturing facility. Responsible for all hiring and trainingfa.
• Negotiated favorable contract for training facility which saved company more than $1000/student.
• Established a database to track all employee certifications and training.
• Increased cold calls by 200%.
• Increased sales by 35% through cultivating relationships with key clients.
• Improved response time by 150%.
LEON Consultants, Jerico Springs, MO
1999 – 2000
TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER
Managed manufacturing operations for front-end fabrication equipment including. Led targeted effort to improve quality and reduce costs.
• Rewrote operations manual to reduce manufacturing cycle times by 40%.
• Established material supply chain which cut costs by more than 25%.
• Utilized original OEM to reduce costs over purchasing new.
• Culitvated partnership with shipping and crating vendor to design custom crates for company equipment.
LEON SYSTEMS, Inc., Jerico Springs, MO
1993 – 1999
Directed all manufacturing operations and supervised 100+ personnel.
• Developed personnel incentive program which reduced errors by 90%.
• Reworked assembly procedures to achieve 100% on-time delivery 4 consecutive years.
• Provided in-depth classroom training which reduced cycle times by 60%.
• Improved employee morale and reduced employee turnover rate to less than 3% a year.
Completed several continuous education courses: Conflict Management, Time Management, Problem Solving/ Decision Making, Strategic Management, Project Management, Achieving Compliance, Resource Management and Financial Performance
Computer proficiencies: Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint.