Rachel J. Coleman
2004 Smithfield Avenue
Amarillo, TX 79101
Senior-level Management Professional
Communications • Project Management • Marketing
Client Services • Finance • Investment
Articulate and creative executive with expertise in project implementation. MBA able to build a positive working environment and motivate teams to greater achievement. Knowledge of SEC regulations and OSHA and EEOC compliance issues.
Manager of Project Management and Implementation,
2003 – Present
· Coordinate communication between Vice Presidents and Assistant Vice President of Operations.
· Responsible for management of shareholder media.
· Also responsible for inventory control and vendor relationships.
· Coordinate workflow and upgrades to improve productivity and cut costs.
Project Manager, Data Networks, Mejor Telecommunications Company
1999 – 2003
· Managed implementation of 50+ ongoing projects to ensure projects were finished on time and withing budget.
· Worked well with customers and end-users to ensure proper configuration and installation.
· Directed all installations for retailer’s data network at more than 150 nationwide sites.
· Coordinated internal resources.
Sr. Client Service Representative, Riches Finance Corporation
1997 – 1999
· Managed major account including creation of systems to create effective data solutions.
· Worked with corporate representatives on a daily basis.
· Coordinated system enhancements and managed multiple projects.
· Evaluated client’s business model and recommended cost effective solutions.
Team Coordinator, Riches Finance and Investment, Inc.
1995 – 1997
· Supervised team of ten to follow projects through to successful completion.
· Managed multiple projects with tight deadlines.
· Hired and trained all new employees.
· Led team to convert proprietary system to standardized system.
Mutual Fund Representative, Alpha Funds
1993 – 1995
· Promoted due to excellent work performance.
· Managed processing of inbound calls from brokers and shareholders.
· Trained and developed new associates.
Assistant Manager in Charge of Operations, Foil Food Company, Inc.
· Supervised all day to day store operations, including personnel development, scheduling, problem resolution, inventory, and banking.
Master of Business Administration
Amarillo University – 2003
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Texas State University – 1991
Click here to Project Implementation Manager in word