Tiffany G. Lane
570 Melville Street
Jackson, TN 38301
TEAM LEAD • PROJECT MANAGER • STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Dynamic professional with reputation for expert knowledge of structural and mechanical systems maintenance. Proven ability to lead change mangement and produce better efficiency, cohesive teams, and reduced expenditures. Thrive in high-pressure situations.
CORE STRENGTHS & CAPABILITIES
· Organizational Productivity
· Strategic Procedures
· Dynamic Leadership
· Change Management
· Rapid Problem Solving
· High Pressure Environments
· Complex Engineering
· Relationship Management
· Motivational Leader
· Valuable Team Player
· Project Management
· Interpersonal Expertise
Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, eMatrix, MSC.Patran, HKS Abaqua, CATIA, and Solidworks
Windows, SGI IRIX, UNIX
C++, JAVA, Basic, MSC PCL
BOEING- Jackson, TN
2003 to Present
F-111 Airframe Systems Team Lead
Rapidly promoted to implement proactive change management.
Responsible for fleet in-service management planning and strategies. Manage daily staffing and administrative affars. Coordinate sub-contractors. Oversee budget and resource allocation.
Team was unproductive and suffering from low morale.
Assessed environment and improved communication. Empowered employees to make decisions which led to a more cohesive unit.
Turnaround was rapid. Morale was boosted and led to increased efficiencies which achieved a measurable reduction of costs.
· Created tools to track engineering efficiency.
· Member of Boeing Australia Structural and Mechanical Systems Engineering Process Council with responsible input into setting relevant policies and developing new processes throughout Boeing Australia.
· Received performance assesmentsoutstanding senior management feedback and reviews as dynamic leader and excellent company representative.
BETA SIMONS – Jackson, TN
2000 to 2002
Mechanical Design Engineer
Responsibilities included designing and analyzing high-pressure piping, designing tanks and pressure vessles and engineering systems using finite element analysis. Prepared requests for proposals and conducted bid selections.
· Manged construction of storage silos and machine upgrades.
· Designed a new paper machine for manufacturing corporation.
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING: MECHANICAL & COMPUTING (2000)
Leading & Managing People • Institute of Management (2002)
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
ENGINEERING PROCESS COUNCIL
INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS
Click here to Project Manager (Aerospace) in word