Margaret R. Hammer
1826 Diamond Cove, Providence, RI 02908 / Tel# (401) 382-4095 Email: [email protected]
Project management professional with expert ability to manage teams, provide technical expertise and leadership to IT projects.
Project Management – use technological solutions to improve efficiency and meet goals.
Personnel Supervision – hire and motivate teams to exceed project objectives.
Systems Analysis – provide careful analysis of existing systems and operations to effect positive change.
Technology – MS Project, MS Office, Java, C, C++, Oracle, ActiveX, SQL, Windows, and UNIX.
CRane Company, Providence, RI
1998 – Present
Identify funding opportunities, assistance programs, and community development projects. Prepare proposals to governmental agencies to receive funding. Manage teams of programmers, database administrators, and testers.
· Utilized rapid prototyping to explain concept early in the proposal stage.
· Devised Web-based project management tracking to inform clients of progress.
· Honed team into a highly motivated, self-sufficient group.
CALDwell Management, Providence, RI
1992 – 1998
IT Project Manager
Developed database applications for real estate group. Supervised ten contract programmers.
· Wrote program to track application data and payment history.
· Analyzed records to automate tracking procedures and improve accuracy.
· Streamlined office procedures and reduced maintenance costs by 25%.
BOVER Consultants, Providence, RI
1990 – 1992
Managed a systems integration project for national corporation.
· Consulted with clients to determine needs and current procedures.
· Designed networking tool to improve communication among project team.
· Implemented prototype division to support client projects.
TROXELL and Associates, Providence, RI
1988 – 1990
Managed development team charged with improving order and inventory processing. Developed database for order entry and implemented bar-coding technology to track transport of products.
· Delegated programming tasks to personnel
· Identified issues and allocated resourcs to complete project within budget and schedule.
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), 1988
Bay College, Providence, RI
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Project Management, 1990
Click here to Project Manager (Best) in word