Suzanne C. Reeves
1382 Willow Drive
Auburn, AL 36830
Experienced project manager with expertise in global accounts. Able to manage all business operations including sales, marketing, consultations, and technical leadership. Areas of expertise include:
• Developing plans • Mapping solutions
• Building teams • Identifying risks
• Technical resource allocation
• Managing financial resources
• Orchestrating solutions • Scheduling tasks
• Ensuring delivery • Forecasting budgets
• Generating financial reports • Negotiation contracts
Worldwide Concepts, Auburn, AL
2000 – Present
Responsible for all project planning and implementation activities. Lead teams to deliver infrastructure solutions for global and regional accounts. Supervise 23 employees and coordinate with chief technical officers, vice presidents of technology, directors of information technology, senior systems administrators, database administrators, database managers, and other mid-level managers.
• Earned placement in company’s Top Producer Club for completing project on schedule and under budget.
• Exceeded quota for billed hours on a regular basis.
Lane Company, Auburn, AL
1998 – 2000
Deployment Manager – System Integration / Account Manager
Managed resources and personnal for several Internet-based business intelligence and knowledge management projects. Conducted training for customers and employees.
• Exceeded annual goals and ranked in company’s top 3%.
• Achieved a closing ratio of 65%.
Riverdale Corporation, Auburn, AL
1997 – 1998
Directed sales for regional territory with annual sales goals of $5 million. Completely responsible for the Northeast region of the United States. Built relationships with VPs and directors to market major technology accounts. Negotiated contracts in excess of $300,000 each month.
• Awarded salesperson of the year.
• Developed processes and methodologies to increase sales.
• Software: SAP 3.x and 4.6, Sun StorEdge Network Data Replicator, PowerPath 2.x, TimeFinder 4.x, EMC Control Center, Volume Logix, Apache Web Server, BMC Patrol, Micromuse NetCool, LotusNotes, SalesLogix, Oracle Financials, IBM LAN Server and Requester, Communications Manager, Endevor, File-Aid and Xpeditor (On-Line and Batch), TI’s, Information Engineering Facility (IEF), iPlanet Suite (portal, directory, application, Web, calendar, messaging, and commerce servers)
• Operating Systems: Unix (Solaris, HP-UX, and AIX), Windows NT, 95, and 3.1, OS/2, and OS/390
• Switches: Qlogic, Brocade, and Vicom
• Languages: HTML, Java, C, Visual Basic, Cobol, JCL, Rexx, SQL, and SAS
• Databases: Oracle, DB2, and IMS
University of Auburn, Auburn, AL
B.A., Business Computer Information Systems