Stanley M. Hamilton
4287 Holt Street
Lake Worth, FL 33463
• Project Management • Budgets
• Customer Relationships • Quality Assurance
• Advanced Negotiating • Global Commerce
• Personnel Development • Business Planning
Energetic, dynamic MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL with expertise in developing and launching multi-tier campaigns. Expert ability to lower costs and manage complex projects with to generate rapid ROI.
CONCERTI TECHNOVENTURES, Lake Worth, FL
2000 – 2002
Project Implementation/Project Manager
Manage development of IP Applications. Monitor financial anlysis of IP products and author service agreements between clients.
• Helped generate $10 million in revenue.
• Devised a revenue tracking processes.
• Wrote training program for international customer service.
AT&T, Basking Ridge, NJ
1999 – 2000
Led programming team creating custom solutions for Credit Accounts Receivable. Reduced millions from budget through new technology and staff realignment.
• Cut $10 million from budget.
• Cut expenses by $4 million per year through installation of automated phone system.
• Used electronic account management system which saved company $25 million per year.
1995 – 1999
Staff Manager/Project Coordinator
Supervised and trained over 150 personnel. Improved customer service through improved training.
• Reduced inefficiencies to save company 15% of annual budget.
• Used automated tools to improve data entry process by 25%.
• Eliminated duplicate entries and was recognized for quality improvements.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience using FoxPro, Lotus and UNIX
PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, Princeton, NJ
Bachelor of Science, Business Management
Click here to Project Manager (Implementation) in word