Helen B. Battle
3098 New Creek Road
Moulton, AL 35650
Driven, goal-oriented industrial engineer with vast experience in project management. Skills include: contract management, negotiation, business development, troubleshooting, and financial management.
Reliant Consulting Associates, Moulton, AL
1992 – Present
• Oversee several nation-wide projects simultaneously.
• Responsible for improving manufacturing processes and finding areas for cost reductions.
• Recommend quality control and productivity improvements.
• Led automation efforts for company.
• Negotiate labor contracts and relationships.
• Reduced downtime by 25% with a new maintenance planning system.
• Converted purchasing system to full automation.
• Turned nearly bankrupt company into a profitable operation.
Rixen Mines, Moulton, AL
1975 – 1992
• Oversaw all purchasing, inventory, and cost control measures.
• Supervised 35 employees.
• Managed internal construction projects including vendor contracts and material requirements.
• Conducted bid selection process.
• Designed and improved warehouse layouts.
• Recognized for improving efficiencies while lowering costs.
• Improved purchasing division.
• Cut waste and inventory costs by 20%.
• Reorganzied labor to recognize a 15% savings.
University of Alabama, Moulton, AL
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
• Crisis Management • Industry Relations
• Compensation Analysis • Loss Control
• Performance Assessment
• Human Resources