William K. Tang
502 Stout Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Specializing in Peacekeeping within International Forums
Comfortable coordinating activities for volunteers in international environments.
Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks.
Advanced Russian language skills.
· Superb knowledge of customer service and employee supervision.
· Expert knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping.
· Assisted in complete care of 4000+ refugees.
· Increased sales volume by 20% in three months of hire in bookstore.
· Supervised ten employees and honed Human Resource skills.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL COURSES
· M.A. War Studies, Military College of Pennsylvania
· B.A. History, Military College of Pennsylvania
· Volunteer, Kosovar Refugee Relief Effort. Helped coordinate efforts to feed and clothe several thousand refugees.
· Participant, Model United Nations
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Chapters – Lancaster, PA
2002 – Present
Senior Customer Sales Representative, Children’s Books
· Expert knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting procedures used to track and report daily sales.
· Designed and implemented special event reading program for children. Coordinated efforts with marketing efforts with Marketing Manager.
· Improved customer service ratings by 25%.
Cara Foods – Lancaster, PA
1997 – 2001
Waitress, Bartender, Supervisor
· Thrived in high-pressure, multiple-assignments environment.
· Delivered superb customer service.
· Learned bookkeeping and accounting practices to maintain accurate records.
· Was offered promotion to manager due to superb work performance.
Click here to Project Manager (Peacekeeping) in word
Incoming search terms:
- bartender resume template no experience
- bartender resume with no experience sample
- bartender resume no experience sample
- bartending resume no experience samples
- bartending resume with no experience samples