James P. Hill
2007 Bridge Avenue
Scott, LA 70583
Seeking a position in property management to utilize background in construction and building inspection.
• Ensure construction meets local building code and OSHA safety regulations on a diverse range of properties.
• Work well with home owners, business owners, and subcontractors.
• Manage all maintenance and repair including experior maintenance.
• Responsible for hiring, training, and assessing personnel.
• Responsible for effectively scheduling to ensure projects are finished on time.
• Prepare accurate estimates.
• Supervise large construction crews.
• Generate accurate and detailed financial records.
• Use blueprints to ensure work is done correctly.
• Manage and purchase supplies and materials.
Scott Community College, Scott, LA
A.A.S., Construction Technologies
S. LA Junior College, Scott, LA
Residential Wiring and Air Conditioning
Romano Properties, Scott, LA
1998 – Present
Self-Employed Landlord, Scott, LA
1995 – 1998
Self-Employed Contractor, Scott, LA
1987 – 1995
Holstone Management Group, Scott, LA
1983 – 1987
Assistant Building Maintenance Foreman
Incoming search terms:
- junior project manager resume sample
- assistant property manager resume example
- sample resume self employed contractor
- assistant property manager resume examples