Lary S. Mckenzie
570 Custer Street
Erie, PA 16509
Purchasing professional with management experience. Skilled at price negotiations, inventory control and oversight of purchasing systems.
Gunther Semiconductor, Erie, PA
1994 – Present
Purchasing, Receiving & Inventory / Quality Control Supervisor
• Manage and direct all purchasing for this $5 million company. Also coordinated work schedules, training and supervision for 10+ employees.
• Responsible for negotiating favorable prices for a purchasing budget of over $1 million/year.
• Select bids and analyze quotations. Also negotiate shipping terms and manage inventory. Oversee quality control for all receivables.
• Constanly look for ways to lower costs and improve inventory management.
Rock Engineering Inc., Erie, PA
1991 – 1994
Design Mechanical Engineer
• Work as design engineer for construction firm with several corporate and government clients.
• Analyzed sketches and reviewed specifications.
• Ensured compliance with design specifications.
ERIE CARPET FACTORY, Erie, PA
1981 – 1984
• Supervised a work crew of 200+ laborers in plant to manufacture carpet. Responsible for planning materials availability and scheduling shifts.
• Also responsible for training new staff, supervising crews and overall facilities management.
Occupational Center, Erie, PA
CAD / Electronic Drafting Studies
State of Pennsylvania
Notary Public License
Bachelor of Science, Engineering Technology / Textile Engineering
Incoming search terms:
- production planning and control resume sample
- sample resume for production planning and control
- production planning and control resume
- production planning control resume sample