Megan K. Lopez
4838 Tetrick Road
Fort Meyers, FL 33901
Recycling Plant Manager
Expert ability to manage in a recycling or related environment. Demonstrated track record of positive employee relations and team building. Superb knowledge of all recycling operations.
Axel Waste Management, Fort Meyers, FL
1998 – Present
Area Business Manager
– Responsible for managing multi-site recycling operating for a busy municipality.
– Oversee all administration for two offices.
– Coordinate use of facilities and employee scheduling for optimal workflow and efficiency.
– Hire and train all personnel.
– Continuously improve operations to realize increased revenue and lowered costs.
Geno Systems, Inc., Fort Meyers, FL
1997 – 1998
Business Manager/Route Supervisor
– Managed routing of paper to be recycled for several large companies.
– Hired new personnel and ensured their proper certification.
– Created new city-wide recycling initiative.
– Cultivated key accounts worth more than $90,000 annually.
– Supervised day and night routes.
Goode Recycling, Fort Meyers, FL
1993 – 1997
– Managed 50+ personnel for paper recycling programs.
– Designed recycling program for city services.
– Increased company revenues by $50,000 by generating new customers.
– Ensured compliance with all city and state regulations.
– Also managed financial and tax accounting.
Laker Distributors, Fort Meyers, FL
1989 – 1993
– Handled route sales, delivered merchandise, maintained quality control and customer relations.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
Fort Meyers College, Fort Meyers, FL
B.A., Business Administration
Total Quality Management, Recycling Company, Fort Meyers, FL
Certified Forklift Operator • CDL A Class A Driver’s License