Olive C. Kelly
1206 Straford Park
Winchester, KY 40391
• Dedicated, goal-oriented leader.
• Creative problem solver.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize responsibilities.
Areas Of Effectiveness
• Cost Control • Inventory and Stocking
• Profit and Loss • Crisis Management
• Customer Service • Process Improvement
• Employee Training • Strategic Planning
• Special Events
• Managed all business operations such as establishing sales projections and growth objectives.
• Recruited and trained cooks, servers, and bartenders.
• Provided scheduling for employees to ensure adequate staffing and manage costs.
• Purchased inventory to ensure fresh and adequate supplies.
• Accepted and inspected deliveries.
• Delivered exceptional customer service to ensure satisfaction and increase repeat business.
• Trained personnel to provide customer-focused service.
KENTUCKY STEAKHOUSE, Winchester, KY
2000 – Present
Responsible for all restaurant operations including marketing, budgeting, and inventory. Cultivated vendor relations to reduce costs and trained personnel effectively to deliver exceptional customer service.
SHAKER’S, Winchester, KY
1991 – 2000
Helped manage 25 employees and accepted responsibility for inventory management. Also helped resolve customer complaints and staff disputes. Provided regular training and managed all customer schedules.
Click here to Restaurant Manager (Operations) in word