Thomas L. Williams
3948 Aspen Court
Boston, MA 02107
Restaurant Manager with expert knowledge of food and beverage industry. Exceptional customer service and team leadership skills.
Lakes Resort, Boston, MA
2000 – Present
Front House Manager
Responsible for 50 employees for this 300 seat, full-service restaurant and banquet operation. Oversee all financial operations for facility including payroll and advertising budget.
• Train all new personnel to ensure customer-focus service.
• Determine portion control for food and beverages.
• Use effective cost saving strategies to improve profit.
Lakes Resort Camp, Boston, MA
Supervised ten kitchen personnel. Purchased food and controlled inventory. Improved food quality and decreased waste.
Ski Lodge, Vermont
1999 – 2000
Food and Beverage Manager
Managed 20 personnel in 100-seat restaurant.
• Hired, supervised, and trained all employees.
• Set prices and managed budgets.
• Improved scheduling to reduce staffing needs by 10%.
• Increased revenue per customer by an average of 15%.
Bayside, Bay, Boston, MA
1994 – 1999
Owner / General Manager
Managed historic restaurant with capacity for 100. Hired new chef and turned operation around to become top-rated restaurant.
Boston College, Boston, MA
Food Handler’s Permit
Chamber of Commerce