Dominic S. Beck
1566 Mattson Street
Portland, OR 97205
• Driven, goal-oriented leader with management experience.
• Awarded by management for superb customer service.
• Able to juggle multiple responsiblities in busy restaurant environements.
Areas of Effectiveness
• Operation Cost Control • Inventory
• Profit and Loss • Crisis Management
• Customer Service • Process Improvement
• Personnel Training • Strategic Planning
• Special Event Planning
MANAGEMENT / LEADERSHIP
• Effectively managed all day-to-day operations for restaurant with gross monthly sales of more than $250,000.
• Oversaw all business operations including cost control, payroll, budgeting, and strategic planning.
• Recruited all employees and trained team to become effective, cohesive unit committed to cusotmer service.
• Re-engineered schedules to improve efficiency and cut costs.
• Purchased inventory and supplies to ensure fresh and adequate supplies.
• Verified shipments and ensured quality of goods.
• Used Excel to create daily reports.
• Ensured and encouraged employees to deliver superb customer service to encourage repeat business.
• Personally interacted with customers to anticipate needs and ensure satisfaction.
Portland Steakhouse, Portland, OR
2000 – Present
Recruited to oversee turnaround procedures for this struggling restaurant. Provide daily leadership and management expertise to resolve conflicts and reduce inefficiencies. Recruited over 100 employees and provide ongoing training.
Johnny’s Fish Barn, Portland, OR
1991 – 2000
Helped manage 65 employees in busy restaurant operation. Assisted in scheduling, supervising and training all new hires.