Bonnie J. Glover
3286 Twin House Lane
Walker, MO 64790
MARKETING ~ RETAIL OPERATIONS
Sales ~ Customer Service ~ Management
· Highly organized with customer-focus.
· Able to lead team members to productivity and efficiency.
· Able to work without supervision and prioritize tasks effectively.
· Superb communication and interpersonal skills. Diplomatic and empathetic listener.
· Computer proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and retail management software.
Expert knowledge of:
· Retail Sales
· Inventory Planning
· Customer Service
· Supervisory Oversight
Waterford USA, Inc. – Walker, MO
1996 – Present
Lead 25 sales associates to meet corporate sales objectives.
· Accountable for profit and loss activities. Regularly beat sales quotas and lower costs.
· Utilized market research to target marketing.
· Train associates to provide superb customer service. Customer service ratings improved by 75%.
· Prepare accurate, monthly, financial reporting.
· Created unique promotional materials which improved holiday sales by 55% above average.
McKenny Square – Walker, MO
1990 – 1996
American Marketing Association, Member
EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION
Numerous workshops/seminars include:
Teaching Customer Service • How to Motivate
B.A., Business Administration
Major: Business Management and Marketing
Missouri State University
Click here to Retail Operations Manager in word