Henry J. James
2596 Quarry Drive
Dothan, AL 36301
Executive-Level Management Professional
TELECOMMUNICATIONS • INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY • NETWORK PLANNING
Driven professional with expertise in telecommunications and IT management.
Operations Support Systems: NMA, MARCH, SCCS, WFA, and UNIX
Telecom Switch Technologies: NORTEL, SIEMENS (EWSD), and 5ESS
Training Networks: Token Ring and Novell
Network Environments: T-Carrier, ATM, LAN/WAN, and NOC/SCC
Protocols: SNA, SDLC, IPX/SPX, and X.25
Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Power Point
· Improved company revenues by $400 million per month through increased processing efficiency.
· Streamlined all processes and procedures in engineering and facilities for company.
· Designed standardized processes for all operations.
Senior Manager-Telecom Group Systems, United States Communications
Program Manager GTE/Bell Atlantic IT Merger
· Spearhead and lead improved communication processes.
· Develop and implement strategic plans to consolidate timelines and competing commitments.
· Ensure compliance with FCC regulations.
Event Pre-Processor/Strategic Billing
· Supervised 45 personnel including analysts and office staff.
· Improved relations between clients and development personnel.
Senior Staff Member, Communication Solutions, Dothan, AL
Telecommunications Maintenance Network Solutions
· Created innovative solutions for clients.
· Led development to improve for telecommunications service platforms.
First Office Application
· Consulted customers regarding hardware and software needs.
Communications Specialist, Manager/System Administrator
· Wrote standardized procedures and testing requirements.
· Configured complex telecommunications systems.
· Repaired software and hardware compoments.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Trinitas College
Management and Organizational Behavior
Corporate Human Resources