784 Center Street
Arvada, CO 83456
Twenty-year management career. Expertise in building, revitalizing and optimizing the company’s organizational infrastructure, processes, products, and marketing strategies to optimize results.
• Proven professional management with both start-up and mature business operations; excellent ability to develop new business through experience, persistence, research, and effective proposal presentation.
• Reputation for ability to influence, motivate and lead people – staff, customers, vendors – through effective communication and personal interaction skills to better enhance the companies operations.
• Equally skilled in financial analysis, goal setting, and directing day-to-day operations, and business planning, to meet desired objectives and goals.
Proficient in advertising and marketing.
Effectively manage multiple departments, personnel, product lines, and customer relations.
Extensive sales management and ability to train personnel.
Core Management Qualifications
• Operations Management
• New Business Planning and Development
• Customer Satisfaction
• Supply Chain Management
• Just-in-Time Inventory Management
Nanege Operations, Inc., Denver, CO
1991 – Present
Store Location Manager
Managed store operations, marketing, advertising, customer relations, and sales. Supervised sales staff including distributors, store personnel, and store maintenance. Effectively maintained and motivated personnel through providing hands-on training and creating desirable goals.
• Increase product knowledge, selling techniques and suggestive add-on sales through holding sales seminars.
• Communicated with sales staff regularly to manage situations to keep abreast and gather input of supplies, logistics, billing information, product information, business needs, policies, goals and planning.
• Continually gathered and executed upon customer feedback of products and needs.
• Conducted employee evaluations and assisted in hiring/firing decisions.
• Helped staff perform monthly inventory audits.
• Successfully diversified product lines and increased sales by 68% within 1 year.
• Attended manufacturer group shows and trade shows to maximize stock, get bulk discounts and keep up with current products.
• Created and distributed emails to 10,000+ customers promoting new merchandise and special item sales.
Holes, Inc.., Westminster, CO
1971 – 1991
Negotiated with product and equipment suppliers, identified market demand and opportunity, and developed the multi-disciplined operation. Managed farming equipment, lawn & gardening tools, and hunting supply operations and marketed throughout several states. Maintained full profit and loss responsibility ensuring profitablity and overcoming a competitive environment. Supervised 50+ sales and distributing staff.
• Structured and negotiated favorable relationships with lending institutions and sales media to increase sales and penetrate the market.
• Implemented skills training, job training, safety training, product knowledge, and leadership development, for seasonal, hourly, salary, administrative, and management personnel.
• Improved sales and efficiency of just-in-time inventory by implementing one of the first computerized purchase order and inventory tracking systems in the industry.
• Successfully diversified farming equipment, lawn and garden, and hunting products.
• Organized seminars to educate farmers on most up-to-date farming equipment.
Colorado National Guard, Denver, CO
1968 – 1971
University of Colorado, Denver, CO
Bachelor of Science, Agri-Business
Training, Licenses, and Certifications
Hunter’s Education Certificate, #98658056
Agricultural License, Arvada, CO
National Gardening Certificate, Morgan, UT
Better Business Beuruo
National Rifle Association
Incoming search terms:
- seminars attended sample resume
- resume seminars attended format
- training attended in resume
- resume format seminars attended
- back office job resume sample
- resume format with seminars attended
- store operations manager resume
- career objective for logistics
- format of seminars attended in resume