Jessie R. Hamilton
7809 Hilltop Lane
Denver, CO 80220
MOTIVATED MANAGER / CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL
Managed successfully diverse businesses (including sales and operations) with responsibility to improve bottom-line results.
Other skills achieved on the job include (but are not limited to) the following:
– Open-minded, creative, adapt easily to change, and quick learner to master new methods and procedures.
– Successful in generating new sales at local and district levels. and customer service skills and experience.
– Proven ability to motivate staff to act quickly in customer service areas and to respect coworkers and customers.
– People- and customer-centric with ability to work as a team-member but also be self-motivated.
ABC Corporation, Aurora, CO
1998 – Present
Responsible for generating reports and presenting directly to the owner. Managed and ran the entire business while owner was gone every summer.
– Delegated and oversaw all aspects (business, financial, and operation) of an established business which employed 50+ individuals.
– Recruited, interviewed, and trained approximately 20 individuals in a one-year period in a very market environment.
– Selected, purchased, priced, merchandised, maintained inventory with a just-in-time system, and reporting of goods sold.
– Oversaw staffing and provided total staff administration including establishing/maintaining appropriate pay scales and employee benefits.
– Created a new idea which increased revenues by $50K+ by renting and overseeing a portion of the store to an outside source which functioned as a deli on-site creating revenue through rents and deli sales.
– Supervised a major change in overall sales systems particularly relevant to handling credit cards handling.
Barker, Berg, and Beagle, LLC Colorado Spring, CO
1991 – 1998
– Managed retail store through providing sufficient staffing levels of 15+ individuals, and overseeing customer service and sales.
E&W, Arvada, CO
1986 – 1990
– Researched and purchased inventory and various equipment products for manufacturing company producing products for hospitals (local and government contracts).
Williams Inc, Aurora, CO
1978 – 1985
District Sales & Service Rep
– Advised and sold drilling products to various clients including oil companies, supervised and trained new employees to increase sales revenue.
University of Denver, Denver, CO
B.A., Business Administration
University of Colorado–Boulder, Boulder, CO
Associate, Business Management Mid