Whitney R. Barras
189 Progres Way
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
MARKETING / OFFICE MANAGEMENT / COMMUNICATIONS
Customer Service • Promotions • Retail Sales • Operations
· Skilled manager and leader with a dynamic personality and desire to succeed. Reliable and creative; organized and efficient. Expertise includes:
· Office Administration
· Equipment Maintenance
· Customer Service
· Problem Solving
· Accounts Payable/Receivable
· People Management
· Clear understanding of business operations. Meticulous office manager. Ability to project and analyze business operations.
· Wrote promotional materials. Positioned company within marketplace.
· Able to resolve problems with diplomacy.
· Thrive on challenges, able to multi-task and work unsupervised. Excellent communicator
· Computer experience includes payroll software, Quicken, MS Word and Excel.
United Transportation of America – Saint Cloud, MN
1996 – Present
TERMINAL MANAGER (1996–2003)
ASSISTANT TERMINAL MANAGER (2003–Present)
· Direct daily operations of transportation for five school districts. Supervise approximately 50 staff and drivers.
· Coordinated operations between bus company and school district.Negotiate scheduling and billing issues.
· Use clear communication skills to perform dispatching duties.
· Instituted new bonus policy to improve attendance.
· Well-versed in contract details. Recommend modifications for contract renewals. Participate in annual budget planning.
· Organize charter business system for summer months.
· Created Bus Safety Education Program.
· Manage advertising and marketing program.
· Coordinated with local grocer to publish bus safety rules for free distribution.
· Worked with media to generate free publicity.
· Write monthly article for safety newsletter.
· Entrusted with School District Publications and Events.
· Member, American Transportation Association.
Wal-Mart – Saint Paul, MN
1991 – 1995
ONE-HOUR PHOTO LAB MANAGER
· Facilitated customer service, photo promotions, and procurement. Hired and scheduled staff.
· Performed film processing and printing with accuracy and efficiency.
Cheryl Beck – Minneapolis, MN
1983 – 1989
INDEPENDENT VIDEO PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
· Wrote feature stories on local businesses to air on cable station.
· Performed and wrote local news show.
· Assisted with multi-media presentations at Chilton Memorial Hospital.
Giles Production– Minneapolis, MN
1987 – 1989
TV AND VIDEO PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
· Produced commercials and corporate videos.
· Assisted in production health magazine publication for area hospital.
CBS Affiliate, Channel 4 – Saint Paul, MN
1983 – 1987
NEWSCAST PRODUCER / STUDIO CAMERA AND AUDIO TECHNICIAN
· Promoted from cameraperson to producer of evening newscast.
· Documentary videographer.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Behavioral Management Training
B.S., Communications Media, UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA
Click here to Terminal Manager in word
Incoming search terms:
- personal driver resume
- resume for dispatch manager
- sample resume for video jockey
- dispatch manager resume
- terminal manager resume
- on air personality resume sample
- terminal manager resume examples
- production planning engineer resume sample
- hospital operations manager resume
- retail district manager resume examples