323West Fork Street
Missoula, MT 59801
Well known for ability to problem solve. Respected as a highly effective communicator that is able to convey technical concepts in clear terms. Committed to the success of the organization. Willing to relocate if needed.
Mann Manufacturing, Inc., Missoula, MT
1998 – Present
• Highly skilled at: ABB Robots, Computerized Numeric Control: Siemans Lathes, Chiron Milling Machines, and Okuma Lathes.
• Known as a leader within the organization.
• Acting Supervisor for 2 months
• Trained all employees to use all equipment properly and safely.
Whit Manufacturing, Inc., Billings, MT
1989 – 1998
• Promoted to this position within 6 months of being hired due to strong work ethic.
• Supervised and trained 18 employees.
• Prepared a variety of written reports on a daily basis.
Roman Auto, Billings, MT
1984 – 1989
• Learned how to weld a “Y” pipe on a rotary table.
• Complied with all safety regulations associated with welding.
Computer Skills Include: Windows 2000/NT, Auto CAD (levels 1-5), word processing, spread sheets, e-mail and Internet.
Education and Training
• Propane Safety
• Fire Extinguisher
• St. Matthew Ambulance Company- EMT Course
• Several Courses in Industrial Manufacturing
Incoming search terms:
- emt resume with no experience
- manufacturing process engineer resume examples
- no experience emt resumes
- process engineer format and sample