James D. Weddington
3193 Reynolds Alley
Bellflower, CA 90706
Professional Quality Engineer with expertise in manufacturing. Able to work well under pressure and juggle competing priorities.
YTK International Inc., Bellflower, CA
1997 – Present
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
• Led company quality assurance certification initiative.
• Improved design for tool and die makers to eliminate waste.
• Wrote training manual for new hires to ensure safety training for each employee.
• Wrote software to record use of scrap to improve processes.
• Used drawings to prepare accurate inspection sheets.
• Oversaw internal audits.
Crowne Manufacturing, Inc., Bellflower, CA
1995 – 1997
QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
• Assisted with all quality assurance operations.
• Used CAD drawings to facilitate inspections.
• Disassembled CAD drawings for fabrication purposes.
Axiom Industries, Bellflower, CA
1994 – 1995
SEWAGE PLANT OPERATOR
• Tested for oxygen and PH levels.
• Maintained accurate and compliant statistical reports.
Bellflower Research Lab, Bellflower, CA
1990 – 1992
• Recorded specimens.
• Sterilized equipment.
• Created labels for specimen.
• Windows NT, Word, Excel, Access, and AutoCAD.
Chamber of Commerce for “Outstanding Safety Record”
Bellflower College, Bellflower, CA