Kayla C. Sierra
541 Sand Fork Road
Plymouth, IN 46563
• Goal-oriented, dynamic leader.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strategic thinker with big picture vision.
• Stay abreast of cutting edge technologies to facilitate business growth.
• Knowledge of all manufacturing operations.
Boni Corporation, Plymouth, IN
1999 – Present
Senior Vice President – Director of Operations
Responsible for all manufacturing procedures including coating lines and converting operations. Oversee 15 facilities and domestic and international distribution centers.
• Oversaw research and development department during expansion of laser jet printers..
• Managed the installation of MOVEX ERT system. Recognized errors which saved the company $150,000 annually.
• Negotiated contracts with vendors to receive discount prices and excellent delivery terms.
• program to install product-labeling capability in domestic distribution centers. Results: Reduced inventory requirements and allowed distribution centers to private label products for multiple customers.
• Worked with marketing department to modify and enhance existing product features.
Abel Company, Plymouth, IN
1976 – 1999
Built company from scratch to become industry leader with a reputation for excellent customer service.
• Redesigned plant layout to improve order picking and material storage.users within industry.
• Helped develop innovative sales and marketing program to introduce new lines.
• Implemented use of new packaging which reduced staffing needs by 20%
• Continually improved efficiency to remain profitable during economic downturn.
Graduate coursework in accounting, finance, marketing, management in MBA program.
Treasurer, American Institute of CPAs