Jason C. Crabb
1251 Jadewood Drive
Chicago, IL 60604
Position as Vice President of Manufacturing where skills as energetic leader and team player can be utilized.
Profile of Qualifications
Proven ability to deliver sales and marketing success in a highly competitive market. A creative and dynamic professional with the ability to make decisions and lead teams to excellence. Skilled at leading profit growth and driving revenue. Expertise includes:
• Business Strategy • Corporate Budgeting
• Process engineering • Management
• Government Relations • Profit Growth
• Manufacturing • Negotiations
• Construction Oversight • Business Development
1996 – Present
Led the rapid growth of the manufacturing and distribution division. Responsible for all profit and loss and fincial activities as well as contracts and government regulations compliance..
• Grew revenue to over $300 million from zero.
• Directed the financing and construction of new manufacturing facility. Directed the project which included funding, construction, and layout.
• Improved packaging system which increased productivity by 34%..
1993 – 1996
Charged with managing all operations for this major manufacturing company. Responsible for HR, Sales and Marketing and Governmental Compliance.
• Planned for all inventory and distributing operations. Managed overseas warehouses. Negotiated leases and contracts. Managed inventory and the installation of new computer network.
• Oversaw picking, packing and shipping of over 300 orders daily.
1987 – 1993
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Oversaw the accountin and financial operations of entire company including their 34 subsidiaries. Responsible for analysis and reporting, taxes, budgets, audits and cash management.
• Prepared monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements.
• Compiled all returns for corporate taxes, partnership taxes and state and federal taxes..
• Organized finances from 34 reporting units.
• Responsible for payroll for 300 personnel.
Thunderbird School of Business
Masters, Business Administration
Specialized Curriculum: International Business, Investment Banking, and Marketing
Columbia University, New York, NY
B.A., Business Administration