Tracy G. McDonaldson
14 Paradise Avenue
Chicago, IL 89588
Marketing and advertising professional with expertise in business-to-business services across a wide range of industries. Expertise in planning global e-marketing solutions. Computer proficient in all MS Word applications.
• Marketing and advertising
• Brand management
• Campaign execution • Customer relationships
• Project leadership • eMarketing
VALLEYCOR, Chicago, IL
2000 – Present
Worldwide Marketing and Brand Manager
Use marketing background to promote eMarketing solutions for customers.
• Designed a comprehensive web strategy that resulted defined eMarketing objectives and cohesive business processes.
• Cut costs by 34% per year.
• Managed globalization strategy for worldwide brand identity training program.
CH Corporation, Chicago, IL
1999 – 2000
Marketing Project Manager
Recruited to focus multi-media marketing materials and business division strategy.
• Restructured internal communications process to disseminate eBusiness initiative.
• Led team to create unique Web-based sales and marketing tools.
OWT Technology, Inc., Chicago, IL
1998 – 1999
Marketing Communications Specialist
Designed marketing campaign to increase client base.
• Initiated and executed successful print advertising media strategies which increased market share for business partners.
• Created content and arthitecture for corporate website.
ACERT Resources, Chicago, IL
1996 – 1998
Marketing Account Manager
Provided management IT services for internal clients. Managed budgets and tracked expeditures.
• Led branding intitiative for print campaign and web site.
• Planned successful print media buys which resulted in high response levels.
• Coordinated al marketing efforts.
Education and Affiliations
THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO
B.S., Advertising and Marketing