Linda R. Baker
44 Blue GrouseLane
Memphis, TN 77588
MARKETING & DISTRIBUTION PROFESSIONAL
Talented and driven professional with marketing and distribution expertise. Skilled an juggling multiple deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
· Promotional Campaigns
· New Product Launches
· Customer Relationships
· Corporate Communications
· Team Leadership
· Confidentiality Assurance
· Presentations & Training
2002 – Present
Responsible for wholesale distributional channel. Work with team to meet and exceed sales goals. Service national and international corporate accounts.
· Regarded as expert in Integration Projects.
· Trusted with confidential client information and security access.
SENIOR BROKERAGE MANAGER
1999 – 2001
Recruited to transition tactical plans and support business development operations.
· Launched an illustration product with promotional features.
· Improved sales by 200% in one year.
PROJECT PRODUCT CONSULTANT
1998 – 1999
Managed product implementations for Universal Life products. Coordinated contract revisions with legal implications.
Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Duke University, Chapel Hill, NC