6430 Hansing Street
Dayton, OH 74596
Sports Marketing / Pr • Athlete / Event Management
Persistent, energetic, and passionate hard worker. Professional ability to juggle unorganized environments and overcome both large and small problems. Attentive to small details and creative to better improve the organization. Reliable in delivering quality service and executing deadlines on time. Self-motivated to accomplish tasks while also leading and taking direction in group objectives and tasks. Dynamic personality to work well with and win clients. Studious, dedicated work ethic, and high achiever willing to work during personal time to help the organization. Quick learner with passionate goals. Various background with advanced academic knowledge, personal experience working with collegiate athletes, and service in local community.
Professional Knowledge and Strengths
• Sports Marketing • Health Education
• Sponsorship Consulting
• Excellent Customer Service • Project Coordination
• Advertising Documentation
• Event Manager
• Promotional Events
• Training Athletes
• Media Relations
• Client Relationship Counselor
Technology skill set: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint; internet, email
Education & Training
Ohio State University
Bachelor of Science, Sport & Exercise Science
Kent State University
Level 2 Sports Trainer’s First Aid Course
Experience And Project Highlights
Althletic Events Management
• Partnered with competing companies to deliver top-end athletic event for Special Olympics in community. Recruited several professional athletes to promote the event. Ensured that top media venues advertised attending the Olympics.
• Restructured the distribution of medical assistance during races. Identified high-risk areas such as high traffics areas, steep climbs, and hard running surfaces to ensure medical personal could prepare for various racing accidents.
• Organized and advertized for triathlons. Supervised situating flyers at various athletic events, creating ads for local newspapers, providing sponsors, and ensuring requirements were met for city laws.
• Oversaw travel for collegiate athletes. Arranged travel plans and provided electronic traveling information to athletes and coaches.
Sports Public Relations
• Examined designer labels, organized showings, and coordinated with retail chains to manufacture sports clothing and dress windows for potential sales. Customer interest was immediate and on-going.
• Lead an effective and sensational fashion show to enhance exposure for store and merchandise. Hired models, selected clothing, and music. Created public awareness through direct and indirect contact, via email, brochures, business card distribution, and attendance at collegiate events.
Sports Sales and Marketing Narrative
LOVE RUNNING INCORPORATED
2004 – Present
Promoting running events and attracting audiences of 3000+ in 10 states.
Assistant to the business owner, juggling marketing campaigns, coordinating schedules, booking events at various hotels, and enhancing sales pitches. Solicited sponsorship interest and athletic interest.
• Navigated complex brand placement rights. Positioned advertising in print and electronic media.
• Brainstormed resolutions to concerns from sponsors’ to achieve desired outcomes, and negotiating between parties to achieve consensus.
• Resolved major problems for sponsor request for better advertising prominence on running shoes and clothing during TV and radio demonstrations heralding the return the summer season. Contacted affected sponsors to get approval to procede with media coverage.
• Scoured the internet, magazines, media articles, and television sports programs to discover prospects with high profile endorsements. Researched contact details, and prepared introductory marketing materials to make initial contact and form basis for future business dealings.
• Assumed media liaison role- releasing to release information on events for print and electronic media. Coordinated interviews and appearances for athletes and coaches; directed printing of media, VIP, and official passes.
Associations / Hobbies
Livingwell Representative, British Running Association
Member, University Sports Medicine
Member, Adventures on the Horizon
Hobbies: skateboarding, running, volleyball, surfing, writing, reading
Click here to Sports Marketing Assistant in word
Incoming search terms:
- resume format for hotel management
- resume format with project details
- project details in resume format
- trainer profile format
- project details format in resume
- m com resume format
- trainer profile sample
- sports medicine resume
- corporate trainer resume templates
- trainers profile format