Jerry C. Ricks
804 Oak Road
Chicago, IL 60606
Summary of Qualifications
• Management experience in personnel supervision, cost effectiveness, and budgeting.
• Conversational skills in Russian, Italian, and German.
• Calm leader in times of crisis.
• Vast experience in public relations, political liaison work, and international relations.
• Effective team player and leader.
United States Army
1982 – 2002
Community Aide/Liaison Manager
Responsible for coordinating with international agencies and governments to provide emergency aid.
• Helped coordinate Kosovo’s first democratic election.
• Worked as point of contact for civilians and the Nordic-Polish brigade in Bosnia.
• Worked as a peacekeeper in the Balkans.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Master of Science, Masters of Public Adminstration
Bachelor of Science, Political Science
Advanced German and Russian language skills
click here to Liaison Manager (Military) in word
Incoming search terms:
- liaison officer resume sample
- liaison resume sample
- liaison sample resume
- community liaison resume sample
- government liaison resume
- political liaison resume