David E. Manor
3256 Marcus Street
Huntsville, AL 35802
Education & Professional Development
University of Alabama Huntsville, Huntsville, AL
Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education
BROOKVIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Huntsville, AL
2002 – Present
Classroom Teacher: 2nd Grade
• Taught self-contained elementary classroom. Created interesting and effective lesson plans.
• Utilized a variety of teaching methods to facilitate different teaching styles.
• Built relationships with parents and administration.
ST. JUDE’S JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, Huntsville, AL
2002 – 2002
Classroom Teacher: 8th Grade English
• Excelled in classroom management and lesson preparation.
• Taught grammar and spelling and remedial English.
ROBSON PRIMARY SCHOOL, Huntsville, AL
2001 – 2001
Classroom Teacher: Kindergarten
• Team taught Math, Reading and Art
KENNEDY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Huntsville, AL
2000 – 2000
Classroom Teacher: 4th Grade
• Led students in engaging and educational activities.
GEORGE CHILD CARE CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Huntsville, AL
1998 – 2002
Preschool Assistant Teacher / Teacher’s Aide: Ages 3-5
• Cared for pre-school children and led lessons in life skills. Taught socialization and recreation units.
GRAY HILLS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Huntsville, AL
2002 – 2002
Book Buddies Volunteer
• Tutored struggling reader daily.
National Education Association , member
• Financed 100% of college expenses through employment.