Walter T. Hoffman
4661 Froe Street
St. Marys, WV 26170
Seeking a position in machine installation, set up, programming, operation, and repair.
• Able to maintain high-tech mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and hydraulic production machinery at 100% operational readiness.
• Skilled in estimating for mold and machine efficiency.
• Expertise in all type of machinery.
• Management experience includes supervision of technicians, machinists, personnel scheduling and training.
• Experience as lead machinist.
• Have redesigned machine failures to operate with efficiency and reliability.
• Assisted with three-dimensional components with extensive contouring build projects
• Work well with production engineers to design and modify products.
• Repaired and maintained machine shop.
• Determined needed changes for injected and molded machined parts.
Education and Training
St. Marys University, St. Marys, WV
Electro-Mechanical Engineering, A.A.
Community College, St. Marys, WV
A.A.S., Electrical Technology
National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
Certified in Engine Repair
West Virginia State Apprenticeship in Machine Repair
Certified Journeyman Machine Repair-Machinist
Specialized Tools, Inc., St. Marys, WV
1993 – Present
Machinist – Specialty Tool Room
1989 – 1993
St Marys Automotive, St. Marys, WV
1986 – 1989
Incoming search terms:
- machinist resume objective
- machinist resume objective examples
- cnc machinist resume objective sample
- machinist objectives
- objective statement for resume machinist