Michele F. Ramirez
1563 Tator Patch Road
Chicago, IL 60603
Hard-working professional with Six Sigma Black Belt training. Improved efficiencies and reduced redundancies to save company $400,000/year. Skilled in statistical analysis.
Enviro-Tech, Chicago, IL
1996 – Present
• Efficiently solve and research process related issues.
• Improve assembly process to increase uptime and yield.
• Improved company communications and increased morale.
TRD Technical, Inc., Chicago, IL
1993 – 1996
• Assisted in design of equipment.
• Oversaw mechanical installation.
CI Manufacturing, Inc., Chicago, IL
1990 – 1993
• Worked on assembly line for suspension parts.
• Painted and inspected units.
Awarded for Quality Inspection Processes
Forms of Waste
QS 9000 Project Management Course
Managing Employee Performance Training
Industrial Lockout Procedure Training
• Auto CAD, Micro Station SE, Windows XP
Six Sigma Black Belt