Anthony P. Dukes
1358 Carter Street
Centralia, IL 62801
Position as program coordinator in the industry of loan processing and mortgage brokering.
• Loan Analysis • Account Management
• Underwriting • Communications
• Personnel Evaluations • Financial Product Sales
• Loan Knowledge • Budgeting Planning
• Customer-Service • Team Member
• Technically Astute • Advertising
Summary Of Qualifications
• Dedicated to the total development of people and projects.
• Creative marketing ability with knowledge of financial and technical industry areas.
• Excellent organizer with business experience.
• Expert knowledge of legal regulations.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Efficient and versatile.
• Work well in high-pressure situations.
CENTRALIA UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS, Centralia, IL
Bachelor of Science, Communications
Concentration in Marketing/Advertising
ILLINI STEEL, Centralia, IL
2001 – Present
• Help coordinate a variety of projects including ongoing customer service issues and programs.
GALEN HOLDINGS, Centralia, IL
1999 – Present
• Help keep the ice smooth during hockey games.
THE IGLOO, Centralia, IL
1998 – 2001
Marketing Manager/Assistant Manager
• Oversaw marketing and scheduling of facility and its programs. Led team of instructors in hockey clinics, camps and private lessons. Managed a program for youth games and corrected deficiencies. Recruited coaches and distributed schedules for classes and special events.
• Conducted training clinics for coaches to promote sportsmanship and a positive learning environment.
• Key management responsibilities include billing and employee management.
• Recruited and scheduled referees.
• Managed the ice rink’s gift shop; oversaw inventory control and purchasing.
FRIST MORTGAGE CORPORATION, Centralia, IL
1998 – 2000
• Analyzed and approved loans.
• Checked documentation for monetary errors.
• Helped assist mass loan sales.
• Designed loan collateral packages.
Click here to Project Coordinator (Loan Processing) in word