Liliana L. Brown
619 Werninger Street
Houston, TX 77032
Public Speaking Skills / Team Player / Analytical Skills
Energetic graduate with expertise project management, sales, and public relations.
Bachelor of Social Sciences Honors, Sociology
Double Major in Geography and Sociology
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS COMMITTEE
Managed planning and implementation of special events for international students. Oversaw all catering, scheduling, decorations, supply and logistics. Taught international students about local culture through field trips.
· Worked to bring cooperation and cohesion to meetings.
· Improvised when plans fell through to arrange new events.
1998 – 1999
· Took initiative to create a map of the region to identify locations with natural environment.
2002 – 2003
Led students and seniors on guided tours of the region.
· Worked with teachers to coordinate curriculum objectives with tour script.
Worked at sample booths to promote company’s merchandise.
Sought sponsorships for major events and seminars and provided hands-on support throughout the events.
· Developed excellent communicaiton skills.
Provided administrative support for this international corporation.
AWARDS AND HONORS
Dean’s List, spring semester
Intramural Football, School Champions
Intramural Tennis, Second Place Doubles
LANGUAGE / COMPUTER SKILLS
· Fluent in English and German.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Click here to Project Coordinator (Recent Graduate) in word