Peter B. Clark
4843 Calico Drive
Spokane, WA 99201
Experienced and certified Protective Services professional seeking a position in private security or a municipal job.
Police Department, Spokane, WA
Investigations and Security, 2002 – Present
· Ensure security of facility and personnel. Coordinate with local municipal law enforcement teams.
· Use cutting-edge surveillance equipment to patrol high-crime urban areas. Handle a variety of situations including trespassing, abuse, accidents, vandalism and robbery.
· Advanced weapons and safety training.
Spokane Bus Service, Inc., Spokane, WA
Charter Bus Driver, 1999 – 2002
· Drove charter bus to transport large groups.
· Drove a group of 50+ Japanese tourists/musicians on a four-week, cross-country tour.
Spokane Transit Agency, Spokane, WA
Operations Assistant / Dispatcher / Bus Driver, 1995 – 1999
· Oversaw all operations and scheduling for 50-fleet city transit service.
· Delegated assignments and supervised full-time and relief drivers.
· Kept rider statistics and tracked data.
· Managed ticket sales.
· Ensured regular maintenance of buses.
General Hospital, Spokane, WA
Employee Shuttle Transport Driver, 1994 – 1995
Spokane Valley Management Services, Spokane, WA
Leasing and Maintenance Agent, 1992 – 1994
Manged all leasing and contracts for 50-unit apartment building.
NGT, Spokane, WA
Customer Service, 1989 – 1992
Provided excellent customer service and additional store duties such as shelf-stocking and cashiering.
Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice
Incoming search terms:
- bus driver resume objective
- bus driver objective resume
- sample resume for cashier in fast food
- criminal justice resume objective sample