Pablo P. Yoder
4491 Gregory Lane
Louisville, KY 40299
Areas of Expertise
Provided diplomatic, effective leadership in a demanding, secure, locked Alzheimer’s unit. Chosen to lead as Psycho-Geriatric nurse.
Community Healthcare, Louisville, KY
1999 – Present
Registered Nurse Team Leader
• Oversee all patient care for 50-bed, long-term care, Alzheimers facility.
• Responsible for 30 unionized staff.
• Work to ease worries of family members and patients.
• Improve communications between staff and family members through continual updates.
Oldham Nursing Home, Louisville, KY
1994 – 1999
• Oversaw all patient care for this geriatric center. Supervised licensed and non-licensed personnel.
Education and Training
• Morphine Pump Training
• Wound Care Seminar
• FCS (Challenging Behaviors)
• Alzheimer’s Society Seminar
• MRSA and VRE In-service • Basic Phlebotomy
Graduated 1994 Registered Nursing Program
Louiville College, Louisville, KY
Classroom volunteer in local elementary school.
Medical staff attendant for Middle School camping expedition.