Michael K. Hall
312 Wallenberg Place
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Creative and dynamic public relations specialist with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in high-pressure situations. Honed ability to lead PR campaigns and execute fundraising iniatives.
Joe Lieberman, Senatorial Campaign
Rudy Guiliani, Mayoral Campaign
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, New York, NY
1998 – 2002
Special Events and Hospitality
Direct all promotional campaigns for the stadium and create special events for visiting teams and their fans.
• Created and execute social activities for the team, alumni, and media. Events range from small brunches to holiday extravaganzas for 1000+ guests.
• Coordinate all volunteers and personnel.
• Direct all scheduling, decorating, logistics, and catering for special events.
LA JARDIN, French Specialty Store, New York, NY
1995 – 1997
Hired to improve store’s lagging sales and negative creditor relations.
• In first year completely revitalized sales through better merchandising and promotions. Also cultivated better relationships with creditors and arranged more positive terms.
THE BIG APPLE CLASSIC, New York, NY
Director of Marketing and Public Relations
Led effort to smooth over relationships with competing teams, officials, media, and government officials.
• Delivered most profitable game ever.
• Improved scheduling to facilitate communication.
• Solicited and sold corporations on buying corporate sponsorships and purchasing tickets.
PRIMROSE PLANTATION, New York, NY
1988 – 1989
Resort Plantation, Social Director
Directed all social events for members-only resort. Planned events to increase visibility of resort.
• Designed interesting workskips, holiday celebrations, and guided tours.
• Designed, wrote and edited a weekly newsletter to inform members of upcoming special events.
• Created and promoted charity golf event which raised $45,000.
RANDOM HOUSE ADVERTISING AGENCY, New York, NY
Recruited to expand client base beyond local car dealerships.
• Grew client base by 150% including a major account worth $500,000.
FRIENDS OF THE BRONX ZOO , New York, NY
Director of Public Relations and Special Events
Created fundraising and special events to raise money for zoo operating expenses.
• Raised enough money to open a new, state-of-the-art penguin facility.
• Promoted public awareness through radio ads and creative television spots.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
B.A., Political Science and International Studies/ Spanish
NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
THE UNIVERSITY OF BUENOS AIRES
click here to Public Relations Specialist in word