Chris W. Gonzales
4735 Conference Way
Estella, PA 18616
Freelance publisher and photographer with expertise in creating high quality books. Have won numerous awards for photographs and essays. Expert knowledge of all desktop publishing programs.
Ronaldo Reyes Publishers
1989 – Present
Responsible for identifying customers and supervising life-cycle of book from initial concept to final binding. Oversee writers, illustrators, photographers, editors and printers. Responsible for budgeting for each book.
• Have successfully designed and sold 35+ books for publication.
• Secured accounts with government and corporate entities for publishing business.
• Awarded a Regional Publishing Award.
• Coordinated with the curator of the Natural History Museum to create a coffee-table book to well in the museum’s gift shop.
• Established a checklist with printers to ensure quality control.
1982 – 1989
Travelled throughout Europe and Asia to record through photographs ancient cultures and native populations. Self-published books that went on to sell more than 20,000 copies and wrote regular column for newspaper.
• Created an exhibit for Museum of Art in NYC highlighting pictures taken in Mongolia.
• Photographs were featured in National Geographic and Time magazine.
• Developed a permanent exhibit for the Children’s Museum in Philadelphia.
New York University
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering