Vincent D. Staley
2027 Willison Street
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Expert ability to estimate and obtain accurate costs and specifications. Use sound judgement and industry knowledge to execute purchases. Major strengths include:
• Oversight of Purchasing • Accounting and Budgeting
• Office Management • Information Management
• Database Creation • Spreadsheet Creation
• Able to create accurate bid packages and facilitate price negotiations. Create pricing catalogs and automatic payment schedules to facilitate proper inventory and budgets
• Proven ability to interview, hire and train top personnel. Further experience in office management includes overseeing payroll and correspondence.
• Developed spreadsheets to track contracts, subcontractors’ insurance policies, pricing agreements, document procedures, and compliance issues.
• Demonstrated excellence in all financial matters including cost estimates, budgeting, reconciling invoices and purchase orders, maintaining insurance policies, and reconciling bank statements.
DTB Midwest, Minneapolis, MN
1987 – Present
Assistant Offsite Purchasing Agent
Attorney at Law, Minneapolis, MN
1986 – 1987
Max Management, Minneapolis, MN
1983 – 1986
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
A.A., Small Business Management/General Education
Duluth College, Minnesota
Certificate, Business Communications/Data Processing
• Advanced Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel
Construction Purchasing Agent Association, Chairperson