Mark G. Clark
Boston, GA 31626
A position as Purchasing Agent for a construction company.
Highlights of Related Qualifications
• Used strategic negotiation and supplier selection to save employer $100,000 over three years.
• Cultivated relationships with suppliers to improve service and negotiate prices.
• Designed purchasing tracking system to monitor price increases.
• Adept at all stages of purchasing from estimates to completion.
Relevant Work Experience
Copp Company, Boston, GA
1997 – Present
Purchasing Agent/Administrative Assistant
Responsible for all purchases for busy construction firm. Implemented system to ensure all materials arrived the day they were needed. Key accomplishments:
• Evaluated suppliers and negotiated prices to save company over $100,000 over three years.
• Cultivated relationships which improved services and facilitated better prices.
• Selected best suppliers to streamline purchasing process.
• While member of the health and safety committee ensured compliance with government regulations.
• Provided safety training for 100+ personnel to improve safety record.
• Manged paperwork and documentation for temporary laborers.
Roning and Associates, Boston, GA
1988 – 1997
Oversaw all administrative supperot for a variety of divisions and departments.
• Maintained accurate and complete documentation for financial and insurance purposes.
• Generated lists and records to manage several ongoing projects.
• Oversaw all employee scheduling and calendaring to ensure coverage.
• Led orientation and training sessions for new employees.
• Organized itineraries and travel schedules.
Community College, Boston, GA
Certificate, Purchasing (PMAC)
Member of the Purchasing Management Association of Georgia