Cecil A. Bryson
4902 Randall Drive
Moanalua, HI 96819
Radiologic Technologist with diverse ability in diverse clinical and hospital settings.
• Knowledge of all cutting-edge technology.
• Willing to accept responsiblity and achieve company goals.
• Organized and efficient.
• Able to handle patient concerns with compassion and expertise.
CT Scanning and C-Arm Scans
EKGs and Audiograms
ARRT registered: Licensed by the State of Hawaii (1990)
Registered Mammogram Technologist (1999)
1998 – Present
MRI Technologist / Mammogram Technologist / C-Arm Technologist
• Provided C-Arm, X-Ray and Mammograms. Performed MRI’s when needed.
HAWAII COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
1997 – 1998
CT / X-Ray Technologist
• Provided X-Rays and CT scans per physician’s orders. Administered mammograms as needed.
HAWAII HEALTH CLINIC
1990 – 1997
X-Ray Technologist / Medical Assistant
• Performed X-Rays and other medical services as needed.
1986 – 1990
Appointment Secretary / Receptionist
• Scheduled and updated medical records.
• B.S., Management
• Graduate: School of Radiology
• MR Imaging: Concepts and Applications