Douglas R. Sweet
2606 Ogden Lane
Hemphill, TX 75948
Sales Professional with proven ability to achieve top sales and grow revenue.
Areas Of Strength / Licenses
• Cold-Calling Clients
• Customer Consultations
• Consultative Sales Approach • Appointment Setting
• Licensed Real Estate Agent
• Direct Sales
TX State Realty
2002 – Present
[Local branch of residential and commercial real estate firm.]
• Responsible for scheduling appointments for agent. Provide excellent customer service to develop client base. Help buyers in all aspects of home purchases including financial qualification. Generate appropriate contracts and collect earnest money.
• Was so effective at helping agent generate sales that was encouraged to study for real estate license.
• Upon receipt of license sold four homes in under a year.
1998 – 1998
Supervised and trained 30 telemarketers to obtain potential leads for a residential fencing company. Gained expertise in telemarketing telephone systems. Generated and checked daily lead reports to distribute to outside sales team.
• Promoted to manager in under a year.
• Wrote effective scripts and rebuttals for new telemarketers.
• Improved morale and effectivenes through one-on-one role-playing sessions.
1997 – 1998
Provided sales assistance to roofing contractor. Used targeted telephone marketing techniques to areas of the country which had recently sustained severe storm damage. Scheduled appointments for estimators.
• Top 5% of sales team. Achieved 20% more leads per hour than the rest of team.
• Helped write effective scripts.
1995 – 1997
1996 – 1997
Directed interviewers in obtaining qualified leads for market research surveys.
• Highest completion rate in branch. 25% higher than average.
Robert E. Smith Junior College
Associate, Business Administration