Morris T. Bearden
191 Crestview Manor
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Able to train and motivate personnel to improve customer service, generate sales, and achieve company objectives. Proven ability to teach with passion and integrity and using innovative, interactive, and effective teaching techniques.
• Strategic Training • Course Design
• Employee Assessments
• Training Presentations
• Competency Reviews • Skills Assessments
• Team Building • Exceptional Communications
• Needs Assessments • Executive Training
Cline Bank and Trust, Indianapolis, IN
2000 – Present
Responsible for improving employee morale and effectiveness during period of economic uncertainty. Opened communication between management and personnel which resulted in a better work atmosphere and improved business operations.
Created and presented training courses; followed up with assessments to ensure effectiveness of methods.
Actions & Results:
• Led training for front-line staff.
• Post-training sales improved by 25% in two weeks.
• Graduates of telesales course showed 35% improvement in customer retention.
Use telephone consultations to generate sales of loan and insurance products.
• Sold over $500,000 in first year.
• Educated customers on products which improved sales by 25%.
Helper Consultants, Indianapolis, IN
1999 – 2000
Awarded for excellent delivery of telephone sales pitch which resulted in sales 75% above company average. Quickly built rapport with customers and engaged them in productive consultations to discuss potential needs. Represented company well.
Indiana College, Indianapolis, IN
1996 – 1998
Senior School Teacher
Created warm learning environment with interactive, multi-media lessons.
Accomodated different learning styles with large group and individual lessons. Improved client retention and development of innate talents.
• Worked effectively with colleagues and administration to create positive school experience for students.
• Led fundraising effort for new school gym and track field.
University of Indiana
B.A., Visual Arts
Teachers of America